Sunday, April 18, 2010

Eileen W.

The Right Choice
…”It was suggested to me to join the School of Oom Yung Doe.
It was the best thing I ever did for my condition.”



After neck surgery my life changed. Nerve damage to both arms and a metal plate from disc C5 to C7 as a fusion made everyday tasks difficult. The range of motion in my arms was 30%, and in my neck about 10%. I was told I would not be able to do something as simple as running a vacuum, no rowing, no back and forth motions, and, if I wanted these daily motions to improve a second surgery was recommended. I passed.

After 4 years of efforts from traction to steroids I was still limited and in severe nerve pain at times. It was suggested to me to join the School of Oom Yung Doe. It was the best thing I ever did for my condition. As many of you, I also questioned how a martial art school could help me. I soon realized my thinking was wrong. As my pain diminished my activity grows. Once again I can do things with ease. I will be forever grateful to the instructors with their patience and knowledge they have helped me with. The benefits gained from the School of Oom Yung Doe can be life changing for you to.
Eileen W.
Age 58
Florida Schools of Oom Yung Doe
Wisconsin Schools of Oom Yung Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment