Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thomas D.

My name is Thomas D. I started training in January of 2008 and I’m on the First Degree Training program. I had open heart surgery in 1968 when I was 18 years old. That surgery left a lot of internal scarring on my heart and chest wall. I made a full recovery and led and active life. I’ve had a leaky heart valve since childhood; it’s something that gets worse with age. The training is the hardest I’ve ever done, but it is the most invigorating also. I decided to take the Internal 3 month program to help with my breathing and circulation. I’ve been doing it about 6 weeks now and I noticed improvement in my deep breathing and blood flow to my feet. My blood pressure has also improved which is surprised my doctor. At my last visit with him he was impressed with my training and encouraged me to continue.
Thomas D
Pacific Northwest Schools of Oom Yung Doe
San Diego School of Oom Yung Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment